We’re looking for self-employed teachers to come join the team at Learn To Dance. Initially to provide personal tuition (individuals or couples) in Ballroom and Latin American at our studio in Burnham, Buckinghamshire. There is also the opportunity for class work, work in schools and corporate jobs.
We are a social dance school and don’t offer competitive dancing. Our philosophy is that anyone can learn to dance.
- Experienced in Ballroom and Latin American (required)
- Experience in Salsa (desirable)
- Experience in Argentine Tango (desirable)
- Experience of other dance styles (desirable)
- Experience of teaching wedding couples (desirable)
- Professional teacher qualification (desirable)
- Obtain accreditation with the NATD (desirable)
- Be prepared to help students train for exams under the NATD
- DBS (desirable)
- First Aid (desirable)
- Willingness to integrate into the social aspects of the school and get to know the students
- Follow our guidelines and lesson plans
- Manage your own diary of availability
- Training can be provided
Salary and hours dependant upon experience/qualifications.
We will also consider competitive dancers looking at transitioning into teaching. We do have particular demand for private lessons with another male teacher but we are looking for both male and female instructors.
You can choose your own hours of work but bookings cannot be guaranteed (though we will aim to promote you to our existing and future students).
Please contact us at www.learndance.co.uk/contact to apply or with any questions.
We look forward to welcoming you to the family.