A quick reminder that most of our classes this week aren’t taking place.
The only classes still running will be the Wednesday afternoon Zumba Gold and Friday afternoon Over 50s at Magnet Leisure Centre.
Classes will resume as normal from Monday 2nd September.
We will also be trialling a new Wednesday night venue on Wednesday 11th September so look for more details coming next week.
Our latest newsletter went out this morning.
In this issue:
1. Summer Break
2. New Online Booking System NOW LIVE
3. Viennese Waltz Master Class
4. Potential trial of new Wednesday night venue
5. Cha Cha Workshop & Next Social
6. Introduction To Mambo Workshop
7. Over 50s Tenpin Bowling
8. Beginner Quickstep Workshop
9. Sequence Dancing Workshop
10. Bournemouth Dance Break BALANCES DUE
11. Next Exam Session & Inter-School Competition
12. Brendan Cole: License To Thrill
13. Great Yarmouth Dance Break 2014
14. Torquay Dance Break 2014
15. Private Lessons availabile to book online
The Baldwin Institute Hall in Eton, location of our Thursday night dance classes since 2006, closes for regular maintenance every August.
As such our Thursday night classes will move to our Eton Wick venue on Thursday 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd August. Please note there is no dance class on Thursday 29th August. The classes will then return to The Baldwin from Thursday 5th September.
Our Beginner classes start at 8pm and Improver classes at 9pm.
You can find our Eton Wick venue by going back up to the traffic lights on the high street, turning left and then following that road until you enter Eton Wick.
The hall is on the left-hand side, just off Haywards Mead. It should take around 5mins by car, but 30 mins walking!