In This Issue
- Brand New Afternoon Tea Dances START WEDNESDAY
- New Online Booking System COMING SOON
- Paso Doble to be dropped from regular schedule
- Foxtrot Workshops & Social THIS FRIDAY
- Beginner Samba Workshop THIS SUNDAY
- Over 50s Tenpin Bowling
- Introduction To Merengue Workshop
- Sequence Dancing workshop
- Quickstep Master Class – NOTE NEW TIME & PRICE
- No evening class Wednesday 10th July
- Bournemouth Dance Break LAST FEW SPACES
- Next Exam Session & Inter-School Competition
- Torquay Dance Break 2014
- Private Lessons available.
You can see the newsletter in full online or check your inbox.
If you’re not on our email newsletter list you can sign up here.
Learn To Dance is a dance school run by husband and wife team Antony & Emma-Louise Holeksa. Based mainly in Eton Wick in Berkshire they provide classes, personal tuition, wedding dance lessons and events as well as social dances and dance holidays.
You can visit our website at want-to-dance.co.uk