We have just been informed that the class this Friday at Magnet Leisure Centre has been cancelled.
Apologies for the short notice but the organiser only found out this afternoon.
Classes will resume as normal on Friday 19th April.
The beginning of our summer term is here, and here’s what you’ll find in our latest newsletter:
- Classes recommence from today
- No Evening Class Wed 10th April
- Argentine Tango Workshop & Social 12th April
- Samba Master Class 14th April
- Over 50s Tenpin Bowling 18th April
- Beginner Rumba Workshop 21st April
- Exam Session 28th April
- Vincent & Flavia ‘Midnight Tango’ 1st May
- Torquay Dance Break 6th May-10th May
- May Days with no Dancing
- Learn Sequence Dancing workshop 26th May
- Bournemouth Dance Break 11th October
- Private Lessons available over the next fortnight
You can see the online version of our newsletter at www.want-to-dance.co.uk/newsletter/20130408.
Remember you can sign up to our email newsletter list at www.want-to-dance.co.uk/news